C’mon boys and girls, and see why it’s better down where it’s wetter! We’re going to make a big splash and some commotion in the ocean. Explore sea with us as we become birds, dive with dolphins, and sun with sea stars. You won’t want to miss a minute of this amazing underwater adventure!
Dive in as we:
- Design and create cool sea artwork
- Explore different textures with sea stars
- Learn how water contains oxygen, which helps fish to breathe
- Become a pelican and scoop fish into your pouch
- Design a home for a hermit crab
- Explore arrays of schools of fish
Kindergarten Camps are a half day, week long camp. Drop off time is between 8:45-9:00am and pick up time is 1:00-1:15pm. They are designed for children entering kindergarten in the 2017-18 school year.
Cost: $160/week (General Public Price), $144/week (C’mon Member Price)