Did You Know?

The Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples (C’mon) is an independent nonprofit 501 (c) (3) that serves over 125,000 thousand visitors each year.  While the Museum earns about 65% of its budget every year, the remaining 35%–nearly $1 million, must be raised from generous donors like you. Our careful stewardship of your gifts guarantees that every dollar is put to its best use, regardless of the avenue of giving you explore.

With your gift, you can help change the future of the children and families we serve.  Making a donation, sponsoring an event, making a planned gift, or purchasing a C’mon leaf are just a few of the ways you can change the future of our children and community.

Read the 2019 Impact Report >>

Have a question? Contact Dena Rae Hancock at (239) 260-1708.

Individual Giving

Make an investment in the future of the children and families we serve by giving to C’mon today. Your gift allows us to continue serving the community through educational workshops and camps, community outreach, and ever-changing exhibits.

Building Blocks of Play

C’mon is a brain-building powerhouse fueled by STEAM! Your gift is the foundation that supports the Museum and can be allocated towards a specific Building Block of Play. You may also chose to donate at your own level and enable C’mon to allocate your generosity to where it is most needed.

Annual Fund

These are unrestricted gifts that can be used where more needed.  Annual Fund gifts can be made anytime of the year, but you will notice a couple of times a year we do highlight this type of giving.

At C’mon we are proud to say that we earn 67% of our annual budget each year through admissions, class fees, the Garden Café and the Museum Store!  That leaves us to raise the remaining 33%–usually $800,000+.  Therefore Annual Fund donations are critical to our on-going success.

The Annual Fund may buy additional “consumables” for exhibits (you would not believe how many leaves we go through in Mother Nature’s House).  It helps cover salaries for our educators who go above and beyond each day for our guests or “friends” as they like to call them.  It pays for water, lights, exhibit maintenance, and the list goes on.

You will be recognized as an annual donor on an upcoming Annual Fund Donor “wall,” in our Welcome Center “scroll,” in our Annual Report, and in e-newsletters and on social media.

This can be done online here with a credit card, respond to one of our special mailings, or by simply mailing in your check to C’mon.

Honor/Tribute Gifts

Recognize that someone special’s birthday, anniversary or just because with an Honor Gift.  Your honoree will be notified in writing about your generous gift.  Tribute Gifts can also be made in remembrance.  Again, a letter would be sent to the family acknowledging your thoughtful gift.

Make your gift online and include the purpose and contact information in the comment box.  Or feel free to mail your request to C’mon with the requested information.

Matching Gifts

Ever want to double your money?  Often someone offering a matching gift motivates others to give.  By making a matching gift you stipulate that it can be or must be matched dollar for dollar by other donations.  The fact that we have a matching gift is promoted and encourages other to also double their gift.  A gift of $10 becomes $20, a gift of $1,000 becomes $2,000.

If you are interested in making a matching gift, contact Dena Rae Hancock at dhancock@cmon.org or 239-260-1708.

Your gift to C’mon may also be eligible to be matched by your corporation or foundation.  Again, another way to increase your donation impact.

Corporate & Foundation Giving

Gifts from corporations and foundations are extremely important to C’mon.  These gifts may be made outright for undesignated purposes (where most needed), as sponsorships for special events, and as designated—meaning they will go to support a specific project or program.  Naming gifts—significant gifts that allow the donor to name a specific exhibit, project or a section of the Museum are available.

Matching Gift

Does your company offer a matching gift program? Does it match gifts to qualified nonprofits made by employees? If so, C’mon would like to know and promote. Contact the Development office at 239-260-1708.

Annual Fund

These are unrestricted gifts that can be used where more needed.  Annual Fund gifts can be made anytime of the year, but you will notice a couple of times a year we do highlight this type of giving.

At C’mon we are proud to say that we earn 67% of our annual budget each year through admissions, class fees, the Garden Café and the Museum Store!  That leaves us to raise the remaining 33%–usually $800,000+.  Therefore Annual Fund donations are critical to our on-going success.

The Annual Fund may buy additional “consumables” for exhibits (you would not believe how many leaves we go through in Mother Nature’s House).  It helps cover salaries for our educators who go above and beyond each day for our guests or “friends” as they like to call them.  It pays for water, lights, exhibit maintenance, and the list goes on.

You will be recognized as an annual donor on an upcoming Annual Fund Donor “wall,” in our Welcome Center “scroll,” in our Annual Report, and in e-newsletters and on social media.

This can be done online here with a credit card, respond to one of our special mailings, or by simply mailing in your check to C’mon.

Thank you to all of our Supporters!

“A” Locksmith
Nancy & Alan Abramson
Phyllis & Hyman Ackerman
Jean Adams
AmazonSmile
Anonymous
Anthony Garvy Charitable Trust
Applebee’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Julie & Michael Arnheiter
Arthrex, Inc.
AJ Baldwin
Luciene Balestra
Mary & George Baron
The Benevity Community Impact Fund
Benson Blackburn, LLC
Lisa & Theodore Bill
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Bond, Schoeneck & King
Bondine Perry, LLC | Carla & Dan Perry
Yvonee & Adam Bourke
Boys & Girls Club of Collier County
Caine Premier Properties
Caryn Hacker-Buechel & Frederick Buechel
Claire & Mark Callon
Carmen & James Campbell
Cape Coral Community Foundation
Caroline & John Carnuccio
Christy Carpenter
Catherine C. Reiley Charitable Foundation | Donna & Rob Reiley
Carolyn Dion Cervoni & Manuel Cervoni
Melissa Chalfin & Dr. Ramon Gonzalez
Charity for Change
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Children’s Dentistry of Naples
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Clifford Law Offices | Joan & Robert Clifford
Kate & Patrick Clinton
Collier Charter Academy
Collier County Convention & Visitors Bureau, Tourist Development Council
Comfort Dental Care | Heidi & Alan Farrugia
Community Foundation of Collier
Kelley & Charley M. Corbett
Corbin Charitable Trust | Lindsay & Ted Corbin
Debbink Family Foundation | Joan & Pete Debbink

Dellora A. & Lester J. Norris Foundation | Kim & Phil Collins
Karysia & Jim Demarest
Kathleen & Brackett Denniston
Kathy & David Dillon
Heather & Jamie Dockweiler
Laura & Ed DoMonte
Giselle Doukas
Dunlap Silsby Family Foundation
Edward T. Bedford Foundation
Fidelity Charitable
Finemark National Bank & Trust
Genevieve Esayian
Jamie & Christopher Essig
Exploritech, Inc.
Janet & Blake Gable
The Galainena Family
Andrea & Christian Galt
Gannett Foundation | Naples Daily News
April L. Garrett
Amy & Shaun Garry
Gates Construction | Angela & Todd Gates
Jennifer & Michael Gebeau
Sarah Germain
Anne & Thomas Golden
Mary Ellen & Thomas Graney
Greenspire & Associates, Inc. | Denise & Greg Shanabarger
Ann Griffo
Marlene Rajan Gulati & Chetan Gulati
Kristie & Charles Hale
Dena Rae Hancock & P. Robert Caito
Ceceanne W. & Maxwell Harway
Colby & Jake Hazewinkel
Ashley & Charles Hayes
Onur Haytac
HBK CPAs & Consultants
Mike Hess
Home-Tech | Sonya & Brian Sawyer
Houchin Construction
Meghan & Jamie House
Beth Housewert
Innovative Foto
J. McLaughlin

Jan & Peter Jaconsen
Kristie & Dean Jernigan
Johnsonville | Shelly & Ralph Stayer
The Jordan Charitable Foundation | Barbara & John Jordan
Merrylee & Joseph Kandel
Kaye Lifestyle Homes | Jay & Stuart Kaye
Dot & Maurice Kent
Marcia Keyes
Tyler Kitson
Amanda & Andrew Krause
Courtney & Martin Kurtz
Lake Michigan Credit Union
The Law Office of Jeffrey M. Janeiro, PL
Jennifer Leach
Mary & Michael Licht
Lilly Pulitzer
Karen Lomax
Nancy & J. Christoper Lombardo
Allyson Loos
Joan T. Loos
Simone & Scott Lutgert
Madison Community Foundation | Joan Kuypers
Marco Office Supply, Furniture & Printing, Inc.
S. Michael Martone
Joseph McCurry
Kara & Scott McGowan
Martha & William Meyers
Midgard Foundation | Anne Duvall & Robert Wagner
Midwest One Bank
Montgomery Eye Center | Jodie & Mark Montgomery
Jackie & Henk Morelisse
Ruth Morency & Nathan Senatus
M.R. Metzger Family Foundation | Robert Metzger
Naples Are Board of REALTORS
Naples Children & Education Foundation, Inc., Founders of the Naples Winter Wine Festival
National Sunshine Foundation, Inc.
Network for Good
Next Level Partners
Tamara Nicola
Nova Wealth Management
Off the Hook
Micha & Eric Olson
Pamela & Duane Paddock
Jackie & Franklin Paulson
Joanne Payne
Merle Payne
Kristen & Jason Philips
Monica & R. Dean Piccirillo
Mary Pokorne

Professional Home Inspections, Inc.
Publix Super Markets Charities
Allison & Chuck Rainey
John & Billie Resnick
Virginia Ruiz
Jessica & Ronald Santella
Cindy & Keith Schappert
Paul Scharf
Karen M. & Robert Scott
Tracy & Russell Scurto
Phyllis & Michael Seaman
Janet Serio
Holly & Marc Shapiro
John Shaw
Susanne Silber
Lisa Simington
Denise & Matt Simpson
Catharine S. & Richard Singleton
State of Florida, Division of Cultural Affairs
Teresa Stohs & John Niggle
Suncoast Credit Union
Suncoast Credit Union Foundation
The Sunshine Kids Foundation
Temple Shalom, Inc. | Jennifer Siegal-Miller & Rabbi Adam Miller
Thomas M. & Nancy H. O’Neill Foundation
Thornburg Pediatrics | Dr. Brian Thornburg
Mimy von Schreiner-Valenti & John Valenti
Village on the Bay, LLC
Anastasia & David Wachs
Anne & Thomas Wamser
Waterside Shops
Kristen Weardon
Debie Weber
Gail W. & Steven W. Wells
Wells Fargo Foundation
Roxanne Whiddon
Michal & Mordechai Wiesler
Wollman, Gehrke & Associates, P.A. | Ellen & Edward Wollman
Young Professionals of Naples
Your Cause LLC Trustee for NYL

Alan and Nancy Abramson
Hyman and Phyllis Ackerman
Steve and Jane Akin
Charles and Karen Allen
Arthrex, Inc.
Association of Children’s Museums
Barbara Baker
George and Mary Baron
Ted and Lisa Bill
Robert and Kristen Blabey
Blancato Family Foundation
BNY Mellon Financial Wealth Management
Adam and Yvonne Bourke
BouTeak by JM
Garry and Tami Bunnell
John and Caroline Carnuccio
Charity for Change
Christy Carpenter
Joseph and Elizabeth Charles
Bob and Joan Clifford
Kim Collins and Phillip Norris Collins
Collier County Convention & Visitor’s Bureau, Tourist Development Council
Corbin Family Charitable Trust
Ted and Lindsay Corbin
Cruise Everything
Connie and Christopher D’Arco
D & D Site Services
Michael and Claudia Dal Lago
Dalton Foundation, Inc.
Timothy and Julie Dalton
Patrick and Karen Daly
Debbink Family Foundation
Meredith Dee
Jim and Karysia Demarest
Brackett and Kathleen Denniston
Werner and Sophie Dettwiler
DeVoe Cadillac
Leisa DiVito
Ed and Laura DoMonte
Michael and Martine Dorobanti
T. Drawing
Anthony Dwyer
Edward T. Bedford Foundation
Encore Bank
Buddy Enoch
Exploritech, Inc.
Ron and Jennifer Ferris
Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
Florida Community Bank
Bob and Lisa Forino
Janet Foster
Friends of Rookery Bay
Valerie and Jeff Gargiulo
April Garrett
Shaun and Amy Garry
Germain Lincoln of NaplesGreenspire & Associates
Ann Griffo
Tim and Karen Hancock
Bob and Linda Harden
Burt and Marissa Hartington
Maxwell and Ceceann Harway
Charles and Ashley Hayes
Jake and Colby Hazewinkel
HBK CPA’s & Consultants
Paul and Barbie Hills
Chris and Barry Holes
Beth Housewert
J. McLaughlin
Matthew and Sarah Jackson
Jillian and Daniel Jaramillo
Jet 1 Aviation
John and Barbara Jordan
Molly and David Kaiser
Dr. Shawn and Lisa Khan
Julie Koester
Courtney and Martin Kurtz
Joan Kuypers
Lake Michigan Credit Union
Legacy Foundation Group Fund
Laurie Leppo
Lilly Pulitzer
Linville Ridge Country Club
Allyson Loos
Joan T. Loos
Lucky’s Market
Thomas and Carol Lund
Erik and Nicola Lutgert
Scott and Simone Lutgert
Thelma Lyon
M.R. Metzger Family Foundation
Stephen and Stefania Martin
Mike Martone
James and Gail McCready
David and Susan McCurry
Joseph McCurry
Jim and Fran McGlothlin
Barbara and Henry McGurren
Melissa McMahon
Eric and PJ Meyer
William and Martha Meyers
MidWestOne Bank
Rabbi Adam Miller
Miracles on the March
Montgomery Eye Center
Mark and Jodie Montgomery
Hank and Jackie Morelisse
Patricia Murphy
MWM Investment Consulting, LLC
Bob and Catherine Napier
Naples Children and Education
Foundation, Inc. (NCEF)
Naples Woman’s Club, Inc.
Wesley and Ashlee O’Connor
Tom and Nancy O’Neill
Orthopedic Specialists of Florida
Blake and Amy Owen
David and Jennifer Pash
Franklin Paulson
Hunter and Mary Payne
Merle Payne
Kristin and Jason Philips
Scott and Bonnie Phillips
Dean and Monica Piccirillo
Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
Maxine and Franz Pschibul Trust
Chuck and Allison Rainey
Carlo Rambolo
Regions Bank
Bill and Beth Reid
Laura Richardson and Christopher Bright
Brian and Sonya Sawyer
Keith and Cindy Schappert
Jitka Schneider
Schwab Charitable Fund
Tim and Trish Schwartz
Andrew Sckatch
Cindi and Dennis Scott
Russell and Tracy Scurto
Michael and Phyllis Seaman
Janet Serio
Greg and Denise Shanabarger
Nancy Shepherd
Richard and Cathy Singleton
Joe and Mary Smallwood
Randy and Karol Smith
Solot Family Foundation
Howard and Janet Solot
Spiro & Associates
State of Florida, Division of Cultural Affairs
Ralph and Shelly Stayer
Cole and Erica Streets
Preston Stohs
Teresa Stohs and John Niggle
Patti Stratton
Tracy Stuben
Suncoast Credit Union
Kermit and Jenny Sutton
Talbots
George and Christine Tamke
Temple Shalom, Inc.
The Ahuja Foundation
The Benevity Community Impact Fund
The Jordan Charitable Foundation
The Kirch Foundation
The League Club, Inc.
The Loos Family
The Parrot Bar and Grill
Edwin and Anne Thomas
Thomas M. and Nancy H. O’Neill Foundation
Thornburg Pediatrics
Mary Martha Tonra
Marge Traiser
Jeev and Julie Trika
David and Jennifer Urness
Lisa and Pieter Van Dien
John Valenti and Mimy Von Schreiner-Valenti
Thomas and Anne Wamser
Waterside Shops
Kristen Weardon
Wells Fargo Foundation
Andrew and Roxanne Werner
Jack and Tona Wert
Josh and Sarah White
Michal and Mordechai Wiesler
Wollman, Gehrke and Solomon, P.A.
Ed and Ellen Wollman
Mark and Monica Woodward
Lois and Frank Wyland
Mark and Jill Zeitlin