COVID-19 Modifications and Guidelines
Camper / Parent guidelines
- All campers must wear masks when attending camp.
- Our staff and general public visitors are required to do the same.
- Campers will have their temperatures taken each morning and at lunch time.
- Any camper with a temperature above 98 degrees will require immediate pick up.
- All campers will be encouraged to keep a 6ft distance between themselves, fellow campers, and staff members as much as possible while in the classroom.
- If you choose to cancel your summer camp registration, you must do so a minimum of 7 days in advance.
- This timeline will ensure a 100% refund. Any cancellations after 7 days will not be given a full refund.
Summer Camps 2020
C’mon is excited to be able to provide in-person summer camp this year? Summer camps may look a bit different in 2020 than other years, but the fun and educational value will remain the same as every other year!
We will be increasing our sanitization and cleaning as well as modifying activities to accommodate for the current health and safety regulations. Guidelines posted on the left of this page are subject to change based on state and local decisions made during the camp session.
Camps for children entering 1st grade through 5th grade this fall are full day camps, with drop-off between 8:45-9:00 am and pick-up between 5:00-5:15 pm. Camps for children entering Kindergarten in the fall are half day camps, with drop-off between 8:45-9:00 am and pick-up between 1:00-1:15 pm.
Before Care is available from 8:15-8:45 am at the rate of $25.00 per week. Before care must be purchased in advance.
When a selecting camp for your child, remember camp is designed for the grade level your child enters this fall.
Full Day Camp (1st-5th grade)
- $260 per child per week (non-members)
- $235 per child per week (members)
Half Day Camp (Kindergarten)
- $140 per child per week (non-members)
- $125 per child per week (members)
Looking forward to a great summer at C’mon! If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
|Pint-Sized Paleontologists (6/8- 6/12)||Calling all dinosaur lovers! We’re going back to the age of the dinosaur. Join us as we hunt like a prehistoric predator, dive deep with aquatic creatures, and stomp like a dinosaur. Put your paleontology skills to the test as you unearth Tyrannosaurus teeth and Apatosaurus footprints. C’mon and let your imagination “SAUR!”|
|Animal Explorers (6/15-6/19)||Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my! Grab your binoculars and get ready for an adventure! Join us for a journey around the world. We’ll travel from the arctic to the jungle as we explore various habitats and the animals who live there!|
|Buggin’ Out (6/22- 6/26)||C’mon boys and girls, it’s time to wiggle, inch, and fly! Join us as we discover many tiny and not-so-tiny bugs. Let’s adventure through the life cycle of a butterfly, explore the hive of bees, and much more!|
|Ocean Commotion (6/29- 7/3)||Do you know what lives under the sea? Sharks, whales, fish, and even a manatee! No ocean is too big and no tide pool is too small. Let’s dive in as we discover the mystery of them all.|
|Space is the Place (7/13- 7/17)||3…2…1… BLAST OFF! We are going to zoom to the moon and beyond. Gather your gear in preparation for our space mission! Join us as we test gravity, explore the planets, and gaze at the stars!|
|Pint-Sized Paleontologists (7/20- 7/24)||Calling all dinosaur lovers! We’re going back to the age of the dinosaur. Join us as we hunt like a prehistoric predator, dive deep with aquatic creatures, and stomp like a dinosaur. Put your paleontology skills to the test as you unearth Tyrannosaurus teeth and Apatosaurus footprints. C’mon and let your imagination “SAUR!”|
|Super Scientists (7/27- 7/31)||Calling all scientists! Grab your goggles and lab coats. This week we’re going to explore everything from chemistry to electricity and even head into outer space! Together we will explore how science affects us and the world every single day!|
|Walk on the Wild Side (6/15-6/19)||Let’s get WILD as we trek across the globe in search of adventure! Be ready to journey from continent to continent. We’ll explore different environments as we learn about the people, plants, and animals living there. It’s sure to be a wildly wondrous week!|
|Artful Antics (6/29- 7/3)||C’mon is looking for artists. Do you love to draw or paint? Are you a budding actor, ready to bring a story to life? Do you sing along to music or create new tunes for your own songs? If you said yes to any of these, then this is the camp for you!|
|NASA ASTRO CAMP® (7/13- 7/17)||C’mon to Mission Control. We are ready to blast off into a week of exciting interstellar explorations. It’s time to train like an astronaut and discover if you have what it takes to prepare for a trip to Mars.|
|Storybook STEAM Lab (7/27- 7/31)||Rapunzel is trapped in a tower. Goldilocks has broken a chair. The Gingerbread Man needs to cross the river. Oh no! What will we do to help them? We’ll use STEAM of course, as we devise methods to help our fairy tale friends out of their precarious predicaments. Get ready to be creative as we work together to save the day!|
|Best of C’mon (8/3- 8/7)||Can’t decide which camp will be the best? Look no further! Join us for a week of spectacular science, awesome art projects, and fantastically fun games. Best of C’mon features our educators’ and campers’ favorite activities. C’mon and spend the last week of summer at the best camp EVER!|
|Art Around the World (6/8- 6/12)||Attention all aspiring artists! Have you ever marveled at Morocco’s mosaics or gotten lost in one of Ireland’s Celtic Knots? Grab your passport and join us as we travel the globe to explore different forms of art!|
|Off the Grid (6/22- 6/26)||Can you survive without a screen? Turn off all electronics and put your survival skills to the test! Grab your friends and join us to explore woodworking, creating alternative energy, and more! Explore all the awesome things you can do without modern technology in this super fun throwback camp!|
|Blast from the Past (7/20- 7/24)||Ever wonder what life was like for kids in the past? Join us as we travel through the decades, starting in the 1960’s. We’ll check out music, games, and more from each decade. Grab a record player or a walkman and find out if this camp is your bag. You’re sure to have a wicked awesome time. Can you dig it?|
|Best of C’mon (8/3- 8/7)||Can’t decide which camp will be the best? Look no further! Join us for a week of spectacular science, awesome art, and fantastically fun games. Best of C’mon features our educators’ and campers’ favorite activities. Spend the last week of summer at the best camp EVER!|
Additional guidelines C’mon is taking to ensure safety
- Camp classrooms are arranged to ensure proper 6ft social distancing guidelines.
- This physical constraint has also reduced our class sizes for full day camps to 12 campers. Kinder Camps can safely distance at the 10 camper number.
- Each child will be provided with a bin for personal belongings and any reusable classroom items (i.e. markers, paint brushes, glue bottles, etc) to discourage sharing.
- Activities within camp have been modified to help facilitate social distancing and single use items.
- Camp classrooms will be continually cleaned in high touch areas and surfaces. A thorough cleaning will happen each evening.
- C’mon will provide single serving snacks for each child.
- Caregivers will still be required to provide a lunch and water bottle for each child.