The Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples’s mission is to provide an environment where children and their families can play, learn and...
Children’s Museum of Naples Is Open
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT DURING THIS TIME
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to safely reopen after closing for ten weeks due to COVID-19. C’mon will reopen to members and visitors this coming Saturday, May 23, 2020. Visitors to the C’mon are asked to schedule their visit by reserving the day and time of their visit.
C’mon will be operating at a limited capacity and reduced hours using timed online ticket entries on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
C’mon will open from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and close from 12:30 to 1:30 pm for cleaning. The museum will reopen from 1:30 to 5:00 pm for the second part of the day.
All visitors and members will need to obtain an online ticket to enter C’mon at the designated time. C’mon will offer free ticket registrations for members during each timed entry window. No one will be admitted without online ticket registration.
C’mon will re-evaluate these procedures during our first few weeks of reopening in deciding how to move forward into the summer months. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
A BRAIN-BUILDING POWERHOUSE
The Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples is a brain-building powerhouse and Southwest Florida’s first museum devoted for children and families to learn through play. With hands-on exhibit galleries, the accessible museum invites visitors of all ages to journey through the swamps of the Everglades, weave through a maze, climb a two-story banyan tree, or experiment with the water play station.
Children can become a weather forecaster, a farmer, a chef, a fisherman, an artist, an architect or a veterinarian; explore the cold of an igloo, the whoosh of the wind, the sound of the sea, the effects of water and the colors of the rainbow. Throughout the day special activities encourage our guests to get involved, try something new and be energized.
We offer a variety of interactive exhibits providing kids with education, play, learning, science, technology, engineering, inventions, space exploration, art, math, storybooks, crafts, creation, building, sensory and child development.
UPDATE ON VISITOR PROCEDURES:
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entry.
- In accordance with CDC recommendations, all visitors ages 4 and up, and staff will be required to wear a face mask. If you have questions concerning this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All visitors should maintain proper social distancing (6 feet) from others.
- C’mon will sanitize the Museum and loose parts between each timed entry period.
- C’mon will provide sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer at various locations within the Museum for visitor use.
- The C’mon café has been closed. Visitors can purchase snacks and drinks within the Museum Store to be consumed on the patio in front of C’mon.
- inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting C’mon you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
Franchesca is the C’mon April 2020 Volunteer of the Month! Franchesca has been visiting C’mon since she was a child....
Atziri M. is the C’mon April 2020 Featured Staff Member of the Month! Atziri has been employed at C’mon for...
Sign up for newsletter & updates
“Fun and educational. Every time I come here my little ones learn and discover new things. I love how it takes life skills like fishing and grocery shopping and makes it at the child’s level. Through their play they imitate life.”