We love celebrating with kids, and hope you choose to have your next birthday with us!
C’mon offers use of our birthday party room for children of all ages and interests. Birthday parties can be scheduled on a weekday or weekend, during the day.
Have a question? Call (239) 514-0084.
Birthday Party Room Rental
|Museum Birthday Party||$250/non-member, $225 / C’mon Member*|
|Number Of Guests||Maximum 30 guests|
- All party hosts are responsible for providing any food, drinks, desserts, plates, napkins, plasticware, coolers with ice, decorations (restrictions apply), etc… Please ensure you have provided the appropriate cooler space needed for items. C’mon cannot provide storage for any refrigerated items.
- You will have 15 minutes of setup time prior to the start of your party and 15 minutes to breakdown/clean up after the end of your party
- You and your guests will have use of the birthday party room for up to 1 1/2 hours. Choose from the following:
- Monday – Tuesday, Thursday – Saturday options: 10:00 – 11:30am, 12:30 – 2:00pm, 3:00 – 4:30pm
- Sunday options: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm; 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Party is limited to the maximum number of 30 guests.
- 15 C’mon admission passes are included with the birthday party room rental, good for all day admission (15 adults and/or children, for example: 8 non-member adults and 7 non-member children). Any admissions used over the 15 given are due for payment after the party at the Front Desk.
- A $100.00 deposit and an additional $50.00 refundable security deposit will be required at time of booking to secure date and time.
- Decorations may not be affixed to the walls, ceilings, lights, doors, or doorways. Tablecloths and centerpieces are acceptable. All doorways must remain clear of items in the event of an emergency.
- Soda and alcohol are prohibited in the Museum.
- C’mon requires 1 adult chaperone for every 5 children. Adult chaperones must be 18 or older to assist with your birthday party.
- Please no latex balloons, confetti, glitter, piñata, or bubbles. Mylar (silver) balloons are an allowed alternative.
- For safety, we do not allow any lit candles in the Museum.
- Any balance remaining is due 7 days before the scheduled party.
|Prior to 30 business days||Full refund|
|15-30 business days in advance||50% refund|
|Less than 15 business days||No refund, however the balance can be credited to a future event|