Hours & Admission
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Closed: Wednesday, Sunday
|AM hours: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm|
Closed 12:30 – 1:30 pm
PM hours: 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Admission by online pre-purchase only for members and non-members with limited capacity in each block of time.
Please read the C’mon admission policy below before purchasing tickets.
|Members & Children under 1||Free|
|Children ages 1+||$12|
|Military Discount||$1 Off Admission|
*Collier, Lee, Glades, Hendry and Charlotte County teachers may be admitted to the Museum at no charge during regular Museum hours by bringing their current school ID and a photo ID. This free admission applies solely to the teacher.
C’MON ADMISSION POLICY FOLLOWING COVID-19
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to safely reopen after closing for ten weeks due to COVID-19. C’mon will reopen to members and visitors this coming Saturday, May 23, 2020. Visitors to the C’mon are asked to schedule their visit by reserving the day and time of their visit. All visitors and members will need to obtain an online ticket to enter C’mon at the designated time. C’mon will offer free ticket registrations for members during each timed entry window. No one will be admitted without online ticket registration.
C’mon will be operating at a limited capacity and reduced hours using timed online ticket entries on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Hours will be from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm, close from 12:30 to 1:30 pm for cleaning, reopen from 1:30 to 5:00 pm.
C’mon will re-evaluate these procedures during our first few weeks of reopening in deciding how to move forward into the summer months. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entry.
- In accordance with CDC recommendations, all visitors ages 4 and up, and staff will be required to wear face masks. If you need an accommodation, please email email@example.com.
- All visitors should maintain proper social distancing (6 feet) from others.
- C’mon will sanitize the Museum and loose parts between each timed entry period.
- C’mon will provide sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer at various locations within the Museum for visitor use.
- The C’mon café has been closed. Visitors can purchase snacks and drinks within the Museum Store to be consumed on the patio in front of C’mon.
- Inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Visitors to C’mon voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Adults must be accompanied by a child to gain entrance to C’mon.
Photography Permission Policy: Periodically, C’mon takes photographs and video of Museum visitors and activities for use in promotional and educational materials. With admission to C’mon, you give permission to the Museum for the recording of photographs and/or video of yourself and your dependents. You grant the Museum all rights to use these images for educational, promotional, advertising and other opportunities that advance the overall mission of the Museum. Please notify the Front Desk or call (239) 514-0084 if you do not consent to this policy.
Click here to change this text