Hours & Admission
| Effective September 1, 2020
Open: Monday, Tuesday,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|Effective September 1, 2020
Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Admission tickets can be purchased at entry to museum
(accepting credit and debit cards only)
Pre-purchased admission tickets are valid during open 9 am – 5 pm.
Members please show id upon entry at Welcome Center for proof of membership.
|Members & Children under 1||Free|
|Children ages 1+||$12|
|Military Discount||$1 Off Admission|
*Collier, Lee, Glades, Hendry and Charlotte County teachers may be admitted to the Museum at no charge during regular Museum hours by bringing their current school ID and a photo ID. This free admission applies solely to the teacher.
C’MON ADMISSION POLICY FOLLOWING COVID-19
- All visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entry.
- In accordance with CDC recommendations, all visitors ages 4 and up, and staff will be required to wear face masks. If you need an accommodation, please email email@example.com.
- All visitors should maintain proper social distancing (6 feet) from others.
- C’mon will sanitize the Museum and loose parts at intervals throughout the day – exhibits will be temporarily closed during this cleaning time.
- C’mon will provide sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer at various locations within the Museum for visitor use.
- The C’mon café has been closed. Visitors can purchase snacks and drinks within the Museum Store to be consumed on the patio in front of C’mon.
- Inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
- Visitors to C’mon agree to adhere to these guidelines and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Adults must be accompanied by a child to gain entrance to C’mon.
Photography Permission Policy: Periodically, C’mon takes photographs and video of Museum visitors and activities for use in promotional and educational materials. With admission to C’mon, you give permission to the Museum for the recording of photographs and/or video of yourself and your dependents. You grant the Museum all rights to use these images for educational, promotional, advertising and other opportunities that advance the overall mission of the Museum. Please notify the Front Desk or call (239) 514-0084 if you do not consent to this policy.